During my rather pitiful self-help attempt at getting comments working, that quite possibly soon will be after a couple of people pointed out what I was missing, I also discovered I could easily fix a couple of the bugs hanging over from when I redid the site to this hell-vetica version.
So, the search page is finally formatted. OMG!!!
Actually this is just a test for the return of comments. Obviously I don’t have enough going on with three applications due tomorrow and another on Monday.
Ho hum … waiting for Movable Type to rebuild 1039 entries. Considering changing to WordPress in the meantime … idly wondering if I could do a full WP install and rewrite all the templates to this version of supernaut in the time it takes MT to rebuild … start to get excited/worried when I realise it could make a fun afternoon game this weekend.
Anyway for now, comments are semi-working. In that they show up and get published, but they take a while to appear on the site for you to read. Boringness. Adding some more code in … rebuilding … yawn …
Blahing around with css…
Comments are more-or-less working. (Which is to say, whatever isn’t working, I don’t know about.)
Only open on this post for now. And I closed them cos this is really a test post, not a vehicle for your self-aggrandizement.
Much formatting to be done…
Sleep and smutty dreams first though.